Truths my body learned from dating (and talking to my “Self”):
- I have the capacity to be present.
- I can give myself the things I need at the moment.
- The only commitment that I need to make is to growth.
- The most important time I can spend is with my “Self”.
- I am worth getting to know.
- My true foundation is authenticity.
- I can show up exactly as I am.
- I give to myself what I value the most, a connection in love on every level.
- I am eternal when I love myself unconditionally.
- I accept and own my embodiment.
- I know who’s making the rules before I obey them.
- Nothing is ever as it seems when viewed from the outside.
- All the “others” are me.
- I allow the highest energy to lead.
Photo from my morning walk